As a parent coach/advocate and educational consultant for parents of neurodiverse children, I support parents and educators of children who have developmental, learning and/or behavioral challenges, with or without diagnoses.
- Coaching parents and educators navigating the complex process of getting children the services and therapies they need
- Helping parents identify and set up supports and scaffolds at home to help manage challenging issues
- Providing professional development workshops and presentations for early childhood and elementary school educators
If you’re wondering whether your child would benefit from additional support, have recently had your child evaluated and are navigating the early intervention or IEP process, or are interested in learning more about my professional development offerings, email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group classes for parents of neurodiverse children:
- Raising Orchid Kids (www.raisingorchidkids.com): 6-week course called Raising Orchid Kids: Practical Strategies for Parents of Neurodiverse Children, taught alongside Speech and Language Pathologist and family communication specialist, Gabriele Nicolet
- Raising Orchid Kids Membership: ongoing support and webinars on relevant topics for parents who have completed the 6-week core course
- More information about Raising Orchid Kids offerings available on the Raising Orchid Kids tab on this website
- Webinars on special topics relevant to parents of neurodiverse children